On the Grill: An Inquisition of the Sincere
- Why did all the firstborn of Egypt have to die? Was Pharaoh’s son wicked because he loved his dad? Is that why God killed him? Or who did kill him?
- Did King Saul ever murder anyone? What about the Amalakites? How many Amalakites did he kill? Were they all wicked? Were some of them good?
- How many people died in the flood? Why did God destroy them? Was it because He gave them enough time but they still didn’t listen?
- Why did Jesus say, “It would have been better for Judas if he had never been born”? If he felt bad about killing Jesus—like he couldn’t even stand it anymore—could Jesus still forgive him?
- When Jesus went down into Hades, what happened? What did Jesus do there? Who did he save?